Editorial Submission Guidelines
Before submitting your story for publication, please review the following guidelines. We have created a form for
submissions to simplify the process.
• Editorials must be a minimum of 6 images. There is no maximum length.
• By submitting an editorial, please be aware that final publication can be in print or digital format.
• All models must be agency represented
• All fashion images must be original, non published stories (including facebook, twitter, instagram, etc)
• You may email your original editorials to submissions@azz
1. Use our form below for initial team, mood board and concept submission.
2. We accept your idea and issue a pull letter
3. Complete photo session with your team before deadline.
4. Submit contact sheet with all images to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We choose images from contact sheet for final edit
6. Send us final high-res images (300 DPI) with a separate word doc file listing team credits.
Spring/Summer 2014 Theme: ‘Prince of Wall Street’:
Entry Deadline December 31, 2013
This theme will focus on mixing luxury wear with corporate attire.
Fall/Winter 2014/15 Theme: ‘East of Eden’:
Entry Deadline June 30, 2014
The focus will be on Asian themes, concepts and brands.
EDITORIAL SUBMISSION REQUEST FORM
Please fill in each section below with a link to corresponding team members website or link to previous work.
Problems with this form? Please send email to email@example.com